SCHEDULE A DONATION
To schedule a pickup, click the city you are scheduling from and fill out the corresponding form!
WE NEED YOUR STUFF!
Thank you for donating to Rolling Hills Ministries. The sale of items provides 100% support to the compassion services we provide.
Items we need most: clothing, shoes, household goods, books, jewelry, furniture, working electronics, televisions, computers, lawn equipment, bicycles.
WHERE WE PICK UP
- Arcadia: Arcadia (pickups can call Ruston)
- Ruston: We pick up in a 20 minute radius. Ex: Bernice, Farmerville, Calhoun, Grambling, Quitman
- Bossier: Ex: Shreveport, Bossier, Haughton areas.
- Monroe: Ex: Calhoun, Bastrop, Holly Ridge, Columbia
- West Monroe: Calhoun, Bastrop, Holly Ridge, Columbia
Pickup monday - friday
WHAT WE CAN PICK UP
- Furniture items
- While we are there to pick up furniture, we can also pick up bagged or boxed items & clothing. We do not provide boxes or the packing of boxes during a pick up.
WHAT WE CAN'T PICKUP
Disposal of these items results in an extra expense to your RHM Thrift Store
- Gas appliances, propane tanks, used batteries
- Mattresses/box springs
- Pianos & organs
- Non-working appliances or equipment
- Furniture unsuitable for health & safety or unsatisfactory condition for the use of others
DONATION VALUE GUIDE
Rolling Hills Ministries does not place a value on your donation. The IRS says you, the donor, must determine fair market value of the item on the date of contribution. We have a guide for you to use as a suggested donation value. Please take into account the condition and age of the item when placing a value on your donation.
DONATION DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Rolling Hills Ministries is committed to making a difference in the world one person at a time by coordinating disaster relief, compassion services, international missions, recreational support, and thrift store ministries.