WE NEED YOUR STUFF!
Thank you for donating to Rolling Hills Ministries. The sale of items provides 100% support to the compassion services we provide.
Items we need most: clothing, shoes, household goods, books, jewelry, furniture, working electronics, televisions, computers, lawn equipment, bicycles.
We accept but are not able to pickup these items: Hot tubs, pianos, organs, pool tables, cubicles, hospital beds.
Pickup monday - friday
WHAT WE DO PICKUP
- Furniture, while we are there can pick up and bagged or boxed items.
- Large amounts of knick-knacks and clothes that are bagged/boxed. (Preferably more than a truckload.)
- We pick up in a 30-minute radius of our Ruston, Monroe, and Bossier City stores. Arcadia pickups can call Ruston.
WHAT WE DON'T PICKUP
Disposal of these items results in an expense to your RHM Thrift Store
- Gas appliances, propane tanks, used batteries
- Used mattresses/box springs
- Pianos & organs
- Non-working appliances or equipment
- Furniture unsuitable for health & safety or unsatisfactory condition for the use of others
DONATION VALUE GUIDE
Rolling Hills Ministries does not place a value on your donation. The IRS says you, the donor, must determine fair market value of the item on the date of contribution. We have a guide for you to use as a suggested donation value. Please take into account the condition and age of the item when placing a value on your donation.
DONATION DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Rolling Hills Ministries is committed to making a difference in the world one person at a time by coordinating disaster relief, compassion services, international missions, recreational support, and thrift store ministries.