WE NEED YOUR STUFF!
Thank you for donating to Rolling Hills Ministries. The sale of items provides 100% support to the compassion services we provide.
Items we need most: clothing, shoes, household goods, books, jewelry, furniture, working electronics, televisions, computers, lawn equipment, bicycles.
We accept but are not able to pickup these items: Hot tubs, pianos, organs, pool tables, cubicles, hospital beds.
WHERE WE PICK UP
- Arcadia: Arcadia (pickups can call Ruston)
- Ruston: We pick up in a 20 minute radius. Ex: Bernice, Farmerville, Calhoun, Grambling, Quitman
- Bossier: Ex: Shreveport, Bossier, Haughton areas.
- Monroe: Ex: Calhoun, Bastrop, Holly Ridge, Columbia
- West Monroe: Calhoun, Bastrop, Holly Ridge, Columbia
Pickup monday - friday
WHAT WE DO PICKUP
- Furniture, while we are there can pick up and bagged or boxed items.
- Large amounts of knick-knacks and clothes that are bagged/boxed. (Preferably more than a truckload.)
WHAT WE DON'T PICKUP
Disposal of these items results in an expense to your RHM Thrift Store
- Gas appliances, propane tanks, used batteries
- Mattresses/box springs
- Pianos & organs
- Non-working appliances or equipment
- Furniture unsuitable for health & safety or unsatisfactory condition for the use of others
DONATION VALUE GUIDE
Rolling Hills Ministries does not place a value on your donation. The IRS says you, the donor, must determine fair market value of the item on the date of contribution. We have a guide for you to use as a suggested donation value. Please take into account the condition and age of the item when placing a value on your donation.
DONATION DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Rolling Hills Ministries is committed to making a difference in the world one person at a time by coordinating disaster relief, compassion services, international missions, recreational support, and thrift store ministries.